Electromagnetic Flow Meter adopts the technology of insertion of single chip to realize digital excitation main line.
It can realize site indication and output electric current signal of 4-20mA which can be used to record, regulate and control. Now electromagnetic flow meter are widely used in industry sectors such as Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Paper, Metallurgy, Sugar fertilizer, food & beverages, Sugar, aluminum, steel, cement ,water& waste water,etc.Besides measuring the flow rate of general conductive liquid electromagnetic flow meter can measure the flow of volume of liquid-solid mixed fluid. High-viscosity fluid and salt, strong acid and alkali.
- Simple structures, reliable, no movable parts and long operation life.
- No parts of intercepting fluid, no pressure loss and fluid clogging.
- No mechanical inertia, quick response and good stability, application in automatic examination, regulation and controlling.
- Measuring accuracy is uninfluenced by the physical parameters such as type temperature, viscocity, density & pressure.
- Employment of Teflon or Rubber liner and different combination of electrode materials such as HC,HB,316L,Ti and meet the need of different mediums.
- Adopt EEPROM memory, measuring operation data, safe and firm protection of memory.
- Integral type flow meter and detachable type flow meters.
- LCD illumination display with high clearness.
||25mm to 200mm
||Working Pressure :
||Working Temperature :
||Electrode Material :
||SS316, HC, HT/optional
||More than 5ps/cm
||Sensor Lining :
||Rubber or Teflon/optional
|Flow Range :
||As per line Size
||Housing Material :
|Operation Pressure :
||End Connection :
||-40° C to 50°C
||Flange Standard :
|Protection class for Sensor :
||Integral type IP65
||0.2% of span
|Power Voltage :
||Protection class for Transmitter :
||4-20mA ( RS485 or RS232optional)