Sn Aqua System Belt Press is an industrial machine, used for solid/liquid separation processes, particularly the dewatering of sludges in the chemical industry, mining and water treatment. The process of filtration is primarily obtained by passing a pair of filtering cloths and belts through a system of rollers.
The system takes a sludge or slurry as a feed, and separates it into a filtrate and a solid cake.The belt press is mainly used for dewatering of sludge. Belt Press is used both municipally and industrially in a range of areas including urban sewage and wastewater treatment, metallurgy and mining, steel plants, coal plants, breweries, dyeing, tanneries, as well as chemical and paper factories.
- Staffing requirements are low.
- Maintenance is relatively simple.
- The equipment can easily be started and shut down quickly.
- Less noise is produced by belt presses compared to centrifuges.
- Material of the Main structure.
- Belt: imported form America and has a long service life.
- Low power consumption, slow –speed of revolution and low noise, the level of noise is no more than 75db (A).
- Adjustment of belt: pneumatic regulated, ensure the stability of the machine.
- Multi –point safety detection and emergency stop device: improve the safety of operation.
- The design of the system is obviously humanized and provides convenience is operation
- and maintenance