Sn Aqua System Screw Press is designed to separate liquids from solids. A screw press can be used in place of a belt press, centrifuge, or filter paper. It is a simple, slow moving device that accomplishes dewatering by continuous gravitational drainage. Screw presses are often used for materials that are difficult to press, for example those that tend to pack together. The screw press squeezes the material against a screen or filter and the liquid is collected through the screen for collection and use. Screw filter press body of volute sludge dehydrator consists of multiple fixed and floating plates and volute filter, which is able to complete the sludge thickening and squeeze dewatering in one cylinder with organic combination of technology of thickening and pressing.
- City mixed raw sewages
- Food & beverages industry
- Chemical industry
- Stone & mine sewage
- Leather & tannery sewage
- Paper & pulp sewage
- Electro plating sewage
- Printing & dyeing Sewage
- Power plant
- Petrochemical industry
- Suitable for sludge treatment of high/low c=consistency. When dealt with sludge of low consistency (2000mg/l), there is no need to build a thickening tank and storage pool. Thus reduce the cost and build a thickening tank and storage pool, thus reduce the cost and the release of phosphorus and anaerobic stink.
- There is no need to worry about jam up. Thus reduce the cleaning water consumption.
- The electrical cabinet, disposal tank and dehydrator are integrated which reduce the covering area and brings convenience to installment.
- Automatically working for 24 hours, reducing the labor strength of workers.
- It is made with stainless, extending the service life, It is convenient for daily maintenance.